from gorgeous watercolor and calligraphy, to the very definition of geek-
allow me to custom tailor an invitation suite to make your wedding perfect.
Thank you for considering me for your stationery needs for this very special day. I’m already looking forward to working with you! Please feel free to submit the form at the bottom of this page, to send an inquiry to me.
- After you've filled out an inquiry, I’ll reply back with a proposal listing everything you selected in the inquiry. This proposal will show you each piece of your suite broken down individually with pricing. (No hidden fees!) This step is totally editable. If it's too high, we can edit the proposal as you'd like to better fit your budget.
- Once you approve the proposal, you'll be able to sign the contract and pay the retainer. The retainer is non-refundable, allowing me to commit to your stationery needs and event, booking you into my calendar and turning down any other potential projects with a similar date.
- After all that, I’ll begin on the rough sketch of the design of your suite. This is the area of the process most open to changes, and I will work with you and make as many changes as needed to get it perfect. With the rough sketch, we’ll begin to really see it come together.
- Once the sketch is approved, I’ll paint the artwork and do up the calligraphy. I’ll put it all together in full color and send you a digital proof of your suite. Only once this proof is approved will I begin the printing process.
- I will then order the paper and envelopes, along with anything else needed for your suite. (ribbon, sealing wax, etc.) Production of your suite will officially start.
- Once everything's printed up and done, you’ve got two options. I can stuff the envelopes and assemble everything for you, or I can ship you the finished suite for you to assemble yourself. If I am to assemble it, postage for the envelopes will be invoiced. (or you can purchase it yourself and send it to me) I will also send you any extras from your suite. (sealing wax, envelopes, custom stamp, etc.)
- This process usually takes about eight weeks.
- Any day-of details will be done closer to the wedding, about two - three weeks out, since you’ll need the guest list to be finalized. These details include: place cards, menus, programs, signage, etc. These can also be invoiced closer to the day of.
Now the question that everyone wonders about. What is this going to cost? Please keep in mind that fully custom invitations suites like these for an average guest list of 100 start around $1000 and can go as high as $5000 for the all inclusive. They usually average between $1200 and $2000 though. Please note that the minimum order for a custom invitation run with FaithIntoArt is $500. That is the retainer to be paid to hold your date.
- In your inquiry you’ll be asked to provide your ideal budget. Most of the time what you’re wanting doesn’t match up with your budget. That’s okay. I’ll work with it. I want this process to be as easy as possible for you. After all, you’ve got enough on your plate!
- So if your initial quote is outside your budget, that’s okay. Don't freak out! We’ll talk about what the most important elements are for you, and what you’re willing to go without or splurge on. If you keep an open mind about your budget, we’ll make it work.
I know that the budget part of this can seem pretty intimidating, but in the end you'll have a gorgeous invitation suite specifically designed just for you! Your vision becomes reality. No other bride will have the same design as you, and isn't that worth it?
Your invitation suite can be as large or small as you want it to be. So long as you meet the minimum order requirement, you’re good to go. Here are the services FaithIntoArt offers. I’m also open to others, so if you’ve got something you want included that is not offered below, just let me know in your initial email or inquiry.
- Save the Dates
- Reply Cards
- Envelopes & Envelope Liners
- Calligraphy Services
- Custom Return Address Stamps
- Custom Return Address Printing
- Wax Sealing
- Custom Wax Seals
- Place Cards
- Escort Cards
- Ceremony Programs
- Rehearsal Invitations
- Handwritten Vows
- Thank You Notes
- … and more
All of the invitations and pieces are printed in house here at FaithIntoArt. This means that I fully control the quality of your suite, from the concept sketch to the final print, so that it comes out perfect.
- I use a flat printing process for everything. It’s exactly what it sounds like. Your classic case of ink and paper with a smooth surface.
- Flat foil printing is available, and is done in-house.
- All of the pieces of your suite will be duplexed. This means that you’ll be getting a gorgeous piece that has both a front and back design. Duplexing is automatically included in all custom invitation pricing.
- The paper mostly used is an 80lb stock, doubled. With the duplexing that means you get very nice and thick 160lb pieces. The paper is a high quality cardstock. It’s super white, and super smooth. Other papers can be requested. Just mention it in your inquiry.
Looking for a beautiful invitation suite for an event that’s not a wedding? The process is very much the same. FaithIntoArt is familiar with lots of different events and can plan the perfect custom suite for yours.
- Birthday Parties
- Bridal Showers
- Baby Showers
- Office Parties
- Graduation Parties
- … and more
Thank you again for considering me for your stationery needs. Please fill out this inquiry to help me put together a proposal for you.
If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email: email@example.com
I’m looking forward to hearing from you!
Sometimes the form above doesn't fully load. If that's the case, simply refresh this page. It should fix the problem. Sorry about the inconvenience!